Radish Seeds - Easter Egg OPEN POLLINATED
- Small round radishes
- 30 Days to Harvest
- Prefers full sun exposure
Availability & Turnaround Time
All seeds are shipped year-round, while flower bulbs are shipped on a seasonal basis. Typical turnaround times for in-stock items is between 2 – 5 business days.
|Zones 2 – 10||Year-Round|
|Spring Planted Bulbs & Perennials (Warmest Regions First):|
|Zones 8 – 10||Early-Mid March|
|Zones 7||Mid-Late March|
|Zones 6||Late March - Early April|
|Zones 5||Early-Mid April|
|Zones 2 – 4||Late April - Early May|
|Fall Planted Bulbs & Perennials (Coldest Regions First*):|
|Zones 2-4||Mid September|
|Zones 5||Mid-Late September|
|Zones 6||Late September|
|Zones 7||Late September - Early October|
|Zones 8-10||Early October|
We try our utmost to maintain reliable inventory of all products, and are very proud of our record in doing so. However, as we are a company engaged in what Mother Nature provides, we do sometimes experience shortages and crop failures beyond our control. If, for any reason, we are required to backorder any portion of your order, rest assured we will keep you apprised of updated shipping information and/or any other options that may satisfy your needs and wishes.
Grow Open Pollinated Radishes - Easter Egg Radish Seeds:
As if gardening wasn't fun enough, you can now have an Easter "egg" hunt in your own garden! Easter Egg Radishes come in various shades of pink and white and are just as fun to eat as to pick. Crisp, crunchy, and quick to grow, with each tug you will find a new surprise.
Name: Easter Egg Radish Botanical Name: Raphanus sativus "Easter Egg" Type: Open-Pollinated Size at Maturity: 1" - 3" Diameter Days to Maturity: 30 Days Light Requirement: Full Sun Planting Time: Cool Season Sowing Method: Direct Sow Planting Depth: 1/4" Plant Spacing: 1" - 3" Seeds per Pound: NA Hardiness Zones: All Ships: Year-round Average Seeds Per Packet: ~1/2 tsp
When to plant:
- Plant your radish seeds 4-6 weeks before the average last frost in your area, or as soon as the soil is workable.
- If you want to plant in the fall, wait until it’s cooler out.
How to plant:
- Sow your seeds directly about ½ inch deep and about 1 inch apart in full sun.
- Thin the seedlings out to 2-3 inches apart.
When to harvest:
- Harvest your radishes as soon as they mature, even if you don’t plan to eat them quite yet.
- Check the “Days to Maturity” section under our Fast Facts to find out when to pull up your radishes.
*Rotate your radishes to a different spot in your garden every 3 years.
You May Also Like
Radish Seeds - Watermelon HEIRLOOM
HEIRLOOMAs low as $3.50 per package
- Raphanus sativus
- Sometimes Called Roseheart Radish
- Crisp with Mild Flavor; Stunning Color!
Carrot Seeds - Rainbow Blend OPEN POLLINATED
OPEN POLLINATEDAs low as $4.25 per package
- 6-11 Inch long roots
- 65 Days to Harvest
- Prefers full sun exposure
Beet Seeds - Rainbow Mix OPEN POLLINATED - AAS WINNER
OPEN POLLINATED - AAS WINNERAs low as $3.50 per package
- 3-6 Inches Diameter Roots
- 60 Days to Harvest
- Prefers Full Sun
Radish Seeds - French Breakfast HEIRLOOM - OPEN POLLINATED
HEIRLOOM - OPEN POLLINATEDAs low as $2.95 per package
- Red/White; 3 Inches Long
- 28 Days to Harvest
- Adaptable to Sun or Shade