Skip to product information
1 of 6

Illinois Wildflower Seed Mix

Illinois Wildflower Seed Mix

Size Price Savings Quantity
1 Ounce $7.29
1/4 Pound $14.69 50% Savings
1 Pound $41.99 ($2.62/ounce) 64% Savings
Select options
Select one or more options above to add to cart.
  • Help the Land of Lincoln come alive next spring
  • Be a part of beautifying the prairies and meadows of this great states
  • Wildflowers not only provide nectar, but shelter for valuable pollinators and wildlife
  • Add a low maintenance and beautiful addition to your garden or yard
View full details



Life Cycle Annual/Perennial Mix
Planting Season Fall, Spring
Color Mixed
Plant Height 25+ inches
Bloom Season Spring through Fall

Plant Characteristics Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain
Use Cut Flower Garden, Landscaping
Growing Conditions Outdoor
Plant Resistance Deer

About Illinois Wildflower Seed Mix

23 Varieties

Planting wildflowers in Illinois can have several benefits. Wildflowers native to the region such as lupine, purple coneflower, black eyed susan, and phlox can help maintain the ecological balance of the area. They provide a source of nectar and pollen for a myriad of bees, butterflies, and other pollinators, ensuring the reproduction and diversity of plant species. Our Illinois Wildflower Seed Mix contains these four varieties, along with 23 others! 60% of the seeds are annual in this mix while the remaining 40% are perennial, ensuring years of color for The Prairie State.

Mix Contents 60% Annual, 40% Perennial: Sweet William Tall Single, Prairie Coneflower, Mexican Hat, Red Corn Poppy, Lance Leaf Coreopsis, Shirley Poppy Mixed Red and Pink, Cosmos Wild Sensation, Blanket Flower, Black Eyed Susan, Wild Perennial Lupine, Purple Coneflower, Russell Lupine, Plains Coreopsis, Siberian Wallflower, Scarlet Flax, Annual Red Phlox, Cosmos Bright Lights, Cornflower Dwarf Mix, Cornflower Tall Mix, Daisy Gloriosa Mix, California Poppy Orange, Perennial Blue Flax, Candytuft Mix. Mix contents are subject to change..

Planting Information

Planting Illinois Wildflower Seed Mix

Planting Season Fall, Spring
Sowing Method Direct Sow
Light Requirement Full Sun
Planting Depth 1/2 inch
Plant Height 25+ inches
Hardiness Zones 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View our Wildflower Planting Guide to learn more.


Amount Recommended Coverage
1 Ounce Up to 75 Sq. Ft
1/4 Pound Up to 300 Sq. Ft
1 Pound Up to 1200 Sq. Ft