Alaska Wildflower Seed Mix

Alaska Wildflower Seed Mix

Size Price Savings Quantity
1 Ounce $7.29
1/4 Pound $15.79 46% Savings
1 Pound $47.29 ($2.95/ounce) 60% Savings
Select options
Select one or more options above to add to cart.
  • Wildflowers flourish in this great state
  • UP to 17 hour days in the summer to enjoy your meadow
  • This mix contains forget-me-nots, so Alaska will be remembered forever
  • Enjoy vibrant colors in the Land of the Midnight Sun
View full details



Life Cycle Annual/Perennial Mix
Planting Season Fall, Spring
Color Mixed
Plant Height 25+ inches
Bloom Season Spring through Fall

Plant Characteristics Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Hummingbirds, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain
Use Cut Flower Garden, Landscaping
Growing Conditions Outdoor
Plant Resistance Deer

About Alaska Wildflower Seed Mix

13 Varieties

From May to September, Alaska's wildflowers burst into vibrant life, adorning the diverse landscape with a kaleidoscope of colors. Recognized as "The Last Frontier," Alaska experiences a wild yet brief wildflower season, fueled by the intense sunlight that bathes the terrain. Whether it's forget-me-nots or black-eyed Susans, the fields of color transform Alaska into a sought-after destination for wildflower enthusiasts. In this mix, 25% are annual varieties, while the remaining 75% consists of perennials, ensuring a continuous spectrum of colors in your meadow from spring through fall.

Mix Contents 25% Annual, 75% Perennial: Yarrow White, Cornflower Tall Blue, Godetia, Coreopsis Lance Leaf, Foxglove Purple, Purple Coneflower, California Poppy Orange, Blanket Flower, Candytuft Mixed Colors, Wild Perennial Lupine, Forget Me Not Blue, Black Eyed Susan, Columbine McKana Giant Mix. Mix contents are subject to change.

Planting Information

Planting Alaska Wildflower Seed Mix

Planting Season Fall, Spring
Sowing Method Direct Sow
Light Requirement Full Sun, Partial Shade
Planting Depth 1/2 inch
Plant Height 25+ inches
Hardiness Zones 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View our Wildflower Planting Guide to learn more.


Amount Recommended Coverage
1 Ounce Up to 75 Sq. Ft
1/4 Pound Up to 300 Sq. Ft
1 Pound Up to 1200 Sq. Ft