Plant Life Cycle
Narrow Your Search
A leafy green widely used in French cuisine, Tarragon is a distinctive yet subtle herb that is well suited for use with fish and chicken dishes. Not as common as parsley or cilantro in the grocery store isle, Tarragon is an easy to grow herb that you can supply yourself by growing in your herb garden.
Tarragon Seeds Artemisia dracunculoides
Artemisia dracunculoidesAs low as $4.50 per package
- Subtle licorice flavor with nice aroma
- Popular uses include: Culinary
- Prefers full sun exposure
Tarragon Seeds - Mexican Tagetes lucida
Tagetes lucidaAs low as $4.50 per package
- Perfect for Hot Climates where a true Tarragon will not thrive
- Fragrant and Flavorful! Uses include culinary, medicinal and ornamental
- Hardy in Zones 8-11, grown as annual in all other Zones
A premier online supplier of Tarragon Seeds, Eden Brothers offers 2 Tarragon seed varieties for sale. Buy by the packet or in bulk! For large plantings, contact us for wholesale prices.