Plant Life Cycle
Narrow Your Search
Lavender Seeds (Herb)
Visions of French hillsides blanketed in fragrant lavender blossoms is enough inspiration for any of us to immediately till up any open plot of land and plant this wonderful seed! An evergreen perennial, plant Lavender seeds along walk ways, in meadows, or in containers where their fragrance and beauty can be fully appreciated.
Lavender Seeds - Munstead Lavendula angustifolia
Lavendula angustifoliaAs low as $4.95 per package
- Heirloom seed; Also known as English Lavender
- Grows up to 16 Inches; Recommended for Zones 5-9
- Offers fragrant blooms Mid-Late Summer
Lavender Seeds Lavandula angustifolia
Lavandula angustifoliaAs low as $3.75 per package
- Perennial; Grows up to 30 Inches
- Popular uses include: Fragrance / Medicinal / Ornamental
- Prefers full sun exposure
Wonderfully aromatic and useful, dried lavender flowers are used in potpourris, soap bars and sachets; oils are used in lotions and perfumes, and fresh flowers can be crystalized and eaten from atop cakes. A truly useful and beautiful flower, let your inspiration lead you to plant and enjoy this beautiful and diverse plant. Our Lavender Seeds are on sale, by the packet or in bulk!