Re-Blooming Bearded Iris - Jurassic Park Out for Season
- Vigorous, Reblooming Yellow & Purple Blooms on 2-3' Tall Stalks
- Easy to Grow; Deer & Drought Resistant
- Prefers Full Sun & Well-Drained Soil
Availability & Turnaround Time
All seeds are shipped year-round, while flower bulbs are shipped on a seasonal basis. Typical turnaround times for in-stock items is between 2 – 5 business days.
|Zones 2 – 10||Year-Round|
|Spring Planted Bulbs & Perennials (March - June):|
|Zones 8 – 10 Pre-Orders||Mid March|
|Zones 7 Pre-Orders||Late March-Early April|
|Zones 6 Pre-Orders||Early-Mid April|
|Zones 5 Pre-Orders||Mid-Late April|
|Zones 2 – 4 Pre-Orders||Late April-Early May|
|All Zones Ship Until Inventory is Sold Out||May - June|
|Saffron Crocus & Bearded Iris (Late August - November):|
|All Zones||Start Shipping late August|
|Fall Planted Bulbs & Perennials (September - January):|
|Zones 2-4 Pre-Orders||Mid September|
|Zones 5 Pre-Orders||Mid-Late September|
|Zones 6 Pre-Orders||Late September|
|Zones 7 Pre-Orders||Late September - Early October|
|Zones 8-10 Pre-Orders||Early October|
|All Zones Ship Until Inventory is Sold Out||Mid October - January|
|NOTE: Amaryllis Bulbs, Hosta Roots, Lily Bulbs, Papaver Roots, Paperwhite Bulbs, Peony Roots & Siberian Iris Roots ship to ALL ZONES beginning in October.|
We try our utmost to maintain reliable inventory of all products, and are very proud of our record in doing so. However, as we are a company engaged in what Mother Nature provides, we do sometimes experience shortages and crop failures beyond our control. If, for any reason, we are required to backorder any portion of your order, rest assured we will keep you apprised of updated shipping information and/or any other options that may satisfy your needs and wishes.
Re-Blooming Bearded Iris - Jurassic ParkWhat a delight! The Jurassic Park blooms stand out from the Bearded Iris crowd with their contrasting purple and yellow petals. Their tall stalks will grow to be 2- to 3-feet tall and will be surrounded by fanning greenery, which makes the perfect accent and filler in a large vase. If you’re a beginner to the world of growing your own flowers, the Bearded Iris is a great place to start. They are forgiving, love sun and will continue to perform for years.
Name: Re-Blooming Bearded Iris - Jurassic Park Botanical Name: Iris germanica Life Cycle: Perennial Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial Sun Planting Season: Fall Features: Cut Flower Garden, Deer Resistant, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Fragrant Color: Purple, Yellow Blooms: Late Spring, Early Fall Plant Height: 2-3 feet Plant Spacing: 12-24 inches apart Planting Depth: In a shallow hole with fleshy roots partially exposed Hardiness Zones: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Ships: Fall
Planting InstructionsWhen to Plant your Bearded Irises:
Where to Plant your Bearded Irises:
- Plant your Bearded Iris rhizomes in the late Summer.
How to Plant your Bearded Irises:
- Plant your Bearded Iris rhizomes in a sunny spot where the soil is well-draining and has a pH level of a little less than 7.
- If necessary, do a soil test and amend the soil accordingly.
How to Care for your Bearded Irises:
- Allow for plenty of space between rhizomes so they don't get too crowded.
- Place the rhizomes into their spots in your planting area. Plant in shallow holes with some of the fleshy top of the root still slightly exposed. Water area well upon planting.
- When your Bearded Irises are done blooming for the season, cut back the green foliage to about 4-6 inches high so the plant won't waste energy trying to maintain the leaves throughout the winter. Divide your rhizomes every 3-4 years.
You May Also Like
All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix 15 Species of Wildflower Seeds
15 Species of Wildflower SeedsAs low as $12.95
- 100% Perennial Species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers
- A rainbow of colors, attractive to birds, bees and butterflies
- Prefers full sun exposure; Suitable for ALL USDA Zones
Canna Lily Bulbs - Australia Pre-Order • Ships Spring 2021
Pre-Order • Ships Spring 2021As low as $14.95
- Perennial; Grows up to 72 Inches
- Late Summer Blooming, Easy to Grow, Red / Orange Blooms with Dark Leaves
- Prefers Full Sun
Daffodil Bulbs (Butterfly) - Apricot Whirl Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2020out for season
Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2020As low as $19.99
- Perennial; Grows up to 13-18 Inches
- Spring Blooming, Easy to Grow, White and Apricot/Pink Flowers
- Prefers Sun/Partial Shade
Calla Lily Bulbs - Mixed Pre-Order • Ships Spring 2021
Pre-Order • Ships Spring 2021As low as $34.95
- Perennial; Grows up to 18-22 Inches
- Mid Summer Blooming, Easy to Grow, Bright Orange Flowers
- Prefers Sun/Partial Shade