Anemone Bulbs (Fall-Planted) - Blanda Mix Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019
- Perennial; Grows up to 6-12 Inches
- Spring Blooming, Pink, Blue and White Flowers, Easy to Grow
- Prefers Sun/Partial Shade
Availability & Turnaround Time
All seeds are shipped year-round, while flower bulbs are shipped on a seasonal basis. Typical turnaround times for in-stock items is between 2 – 5 business days.
|Zones 2 – 10||Year-Round|
|Spring Planted Bulbs & Perennials (Warmest Regions First):|
|Zones 8 – 10||Mid March|
|Zones 7||Late March-Early April|
|Zones 6||Early-Mid April|
|Zones 5||Mid-Late April|
|Zones 2 – 4||Late April-Early May|
|Fall Planted Bulbs & Perennials (Coldest Regions First*):|
|Zones 2-4||Mid September|
|Zones 5||Mid-Late September|
|Zones 6||Late September|
|Zones 7||Late September - Early October|
|Zones 8-10||Early October|
We try our utmost to maintain reliable inventory of all products, and are very proud of our record in doing so. However, as we are a company engaged in what Mother Nature provides, we do sometimes experience shortages and crop failures beyond our control. If, for any reason, we are required to backorder any portion of your order, rest assured we will keep you apprised of updated shipping information and/or any other options that may satisfy your needs and wishes.
Anemone blanda mix provides a beautiful, low-maintenance carpet of showy flowers. Plant in full sun to partial shade in moist, well-drained soil and be ready next spring for fireworks of star-like blossoms in pink, blue and white.
Planting InstructionsBefore planting, soak your bulbs for a few hours in lukewarm water.
Choose well-draining soil with full sun exposure, and dig holes that allow you to plant the anemones 1-2” deep, and 1-2” apart. Don't worry about which side of the bulb needs to point toward the surface as regardless of how the bulbs are positioned they will still grow. If planting indoors, it’s important to make sure there are adequate drainage holes in your containers; anemones bulbs will rot if they sit in waterlogged soil.
After planting, gently soak the soil. Roots will form in the autumn and in warmer zones, some foliage may also develop in the fall. Buds and flowers are produced in the spring.
Leave the foliage in place once blooming has ended for the season, be sure not to cut it off. The leaves will continue to gather sunlight and strengthen the bulbs for future seasons.
Leaves will yellow and die back as the plant goes dormant. Foliage may be removed at this point.
You May Also Like
Ranunculus Bulbs (Fall-Planted) - Bridal Bouquet Mix Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019New
Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019As low as $24.99
- Fall Planted: Zones 8-10 ONLY (for cooler zones, cover or start indoors end of winter)
- Spring Planted: Suitable for all zones
- Prolific bloomer; Tall sturdy stems perfect for cut flowers; Delicately scented
Anemone Bulbs (Fall-Planted) - De Caen White Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019New
Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019As low as $10.99
- Zones 6-10 ONLY (for cooler zones, cover or start indoors end of winter)
- Prolific bloomer, lasting 8-10 weeks
- Perfect for cut flowers, can last up to 10 days in a vase
Late Bloomer - Fall Blooming Wildflower Seed Mix 19 Species of Wildflower Seeds
19 Species of Wildflower SeedsAs low as $9.95
- 40% Perennial Species / 60% Annual Species; 100% Pure Seed, No Fillers
- A rainbow of colors, attractive to birds, bees and butterflies
- Prefers full sun exposure; Suitable for ALL USDA Zones
Papaver orientale Roots (Fall-Planted) - Helen Elizabeth Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019
Pre-Sale Now; Ships Fall 2019As low as $19.99
- Perennial; Grows up to 40 Inches
- Late Spring to Early Summer Blooming, Deer Resistant, Great Cut Flowers
- Prefers Sun/Partial Shade
Adorable, Intriging, Unique, Flower
I planted these last year. They finally came up and flowered at the same time as the tulips. So far, I have blues and purples. Very pleased with their vibrancy. They are so cute. These are such happy looking flowers.